[Xerte] Re: Starting to develop new page templates

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Mon Nov 11 09:45:12 GMT 2013

Hi Mr. Fleerackers, Gunther,

Please be aware that the Flash based templates are deprecated. All new
developments are concentrated on the new HTML5/javascript engine.

Furthermore, most of the separate templates such as multiple
perspectives are moved into the 'main' Nottingham pages template.
(Numcalcs I am not sure about).

See modules/xerte/parent_templates/Nottingham/models_html5 for examples
of the javascript model files.

If you have any questions left, please don't hesitate to ask them, but I
would suggest to ask them on the xerte developers list. See
http://lists.nottingham.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/xerte-dev. That's a more
appropriate mailing list for these kinds of questions.

Regards,

Tom