[Xerte] Re: xerte XOT HTML5 - graphical menu, connector pages

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Fri Nov 8 15:21:10 GMT 2013

I would really like to see the Scenario page available as a html model.

I don't have the familiarity with the html5 side of things and the
javascript libraries you are using now. But I would be very willing to help
someone who does, to develop a html 5 model for the scenario page.

Kind regards

Johnathan