[Xerte] Re: xerte XOT HTML5 - graphical menu, connector pages

KnowledgeWare knowledgeware at kccsoft.com
Wed Nov 6 00:19:38 GMT 2013

So here come my (inevitable) dumb questions.. What specifically would I use
to build a custom menu? JS? And.how would I 'insert' it to XOT?

I was planning to use the desktop xerte so I become reasonably used to
working with it and inserting what I needed, but since it seems to be
sidelined, I need to be sure I can 'insert' a menu, custom pages, and some
code to read/write to a proprietary dbase in HTML5 XOT. Does that all look
doable? I'm willing to put in the effort unless I'm really swimming against
the current here.

RonM2