[Xerte] Re: LaTex maths script

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Thu May 23 12:21:23 BST 2013

Hi,

The fact that we loose '\'when reentering the editor is a known issue.
I'll give it another go to try and fix this.

In the mean time, the math capabilities  of Xerte Online Toolkits 2.0
have been enhanced with MathJax. So if you have XOT 2,0 at your disposal
you can do the same with:

`Re=(rho*nu*d)/eta`

This is the so-called AsciiMath syntax. Latex should work as well, but
then you would have to cope with '\' again, so no point in doing that now.

Regards,

Tom