[Xerte] Question re templates - including files in move to website

KnowledgeWare knowledgeware at kccsoft.com
Mon May 20 22:16:07 BST 2013

I'm using the desktop xerte 2.17 to build an app - and including some
youtube videos which were inserted using the 'templates/(g) Misc/Youtube
video' feature which, when inserted, asks me to choose a directory to put
files into.

If I'm using 10 youtube videos this way in an app do I need to create a
separate directory to store the files in for each of the youtubes? These
directories would then need to be moved to the webserver and remain at the
same relative path for deployment, correct?

Thanks

RonM2