[Xerte] Re: Xerte 2.0 problem templates

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Mon May 20 20:00:02 BST 2013

All of this should work - sounds like a problem with your installation. Any spaces or special characters in your uploaded file names? If so try removing them.

Check properties media and quota and media appearing there?

Try a different browser when uploading does that resolve the issue?

HTH
Ron

Sent from my iPhone