[Xerte] Re: Some OER in Xerte

xerte at pgogywebstuff.com xerte at pgogywebstuff.com
Tue May 14 19:25:05 BST 2013

That's a fairly recent one - as mapstraction is included.

For the original release of XOT was definitely SCORM 1.2 compliant,
and I don't think 2004 would be written in such a way as to not be
SCORM compliant.

SCORM zips should re import fine, but "take it" isn't that easy to
debug.

With the stuff in your repository  - when I preview the link, the
button images are random on each refresh, sometimes the CSS hasn't
loaded. Lots of random things.

Pgogy Webstuff http://www.pgogywebstuff.comMakers of Web things of a
fair to middling quality