[Xerte] Re: FW: Editing old learning objects

xerte at pgogywebstuff.com xerte at pgogywebstuff.com
Tue May 14 19:18:31 BST 2013

Hello,

The pictures didn't work :(

Pgogy Webstuff http://www.pgogywebstuff.comMakers of Web things of a
fair to middling quality

----- Original Message -----
From: "Xerte discussion list"
To:"xerte at lists.nottingham.ac.uk"
Sent:Mon, 13 May 2013 21:49:15 +0100
Subject:[Xerte] FW: Editing old learning objects

 Hello,   Hoping someone can help. We have recently had Xerte
installed on a server, and are encountering two issues.   Firstly,
previewing or playing a learning object is stalling on the page, as
per this image:

	We're unable to get past this point.

	Also, when we try to import old learning objects, the following error
message comes up:

	  Any help would be much appreciated.   Many thanks,   Phil
McDonald E-learning Coordinator Petroc

 DISCLAIMER - Any opinions expressed in this communication are those
of the individual and not necessarily Petroc. This communication and
any files transmitted with it, including replies and forwarded copies
(which may contain alterations) subsequently transmitted from the
College are solely for the use of the intended recipient. It may
contain material protected by attorney-client privilege. If you are
not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering to
the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this
 communication in error and that any use is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this communication in error please notify the
College by telephone on +44 (0)1271 345291 or via email to
postbox at petroc.ac.uk, including a copy of this message. Please then
destroy this email and any copies of it.