[Xerte] Re: Some OER in Xerte

Sheppard, Nick N.E.Sheppard at leedsmet.ac.uk
Mon May 13 16:17:54 BST 2013

Thanks Pat

I’ve done this and uploaded to our intraLibrary repository. And it does work. Sort of. However, there appear to be random glitches in the SCORM output (often corrected by simply refreshing the page).

I suspect it may be an issue with intraLibrary but might anyone have an inkling what the problem might be? It’s difficult to feed back to Intrallect because the problem isn’t consistently replicated.
http://repository.leedsmet.ac.uk/main/view_record.php?identifier=8101&SearchGroup=Open+Educational+Resources
Thanks

Nick