[Xerte] xot data disappearing

Loughlin, Colin C.Loughlin at kingston.ac.uk
Thu May 9 10:05:40 BST 2013

Hi – apologies if this has already been covered, but I have now had several incidents of data disappearing from Xerte objects and wondered if this was a known problem, and/or what the solutions might be.

It happens infrequently (4/5 times over the last two versions that we have had installed during the last couple of years), we’re currently on version 1.7.

I think what happens is that data gets corrupted/lost during the saving process. For example the most recent case the LO was about 40 pages and was saved normally, but when we went to open it again it contained only 29 pages.

Thanks,
Colin Loughlin
CMALT FHEA
Kingston University