[Xerte] Re: Cannot display symbol on pages project

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Sun May 5 13:23:52 BST 2013

Sorry the lousy custom search won't find post in the archives.
Here's the text though:
When he uses < the first time he gets an angle bracket but if he goes back to edit the text on a later occasion, angle brackets that worked as angle brackets suddenly become < text again. We’re going to try to replicate it on a couple of pages to show you a before and after. At the moment the workaround is get a page right before leaving it and then don’t edit it again!
Try that.
Alternatively, maybe edit the model a bit so that onLoad it reads in and rewrites the text appropriately .