[Xerte] Re: Playing around with XerteToolkits - heading levels on right click menu?

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu May 2 15:33:34 BST 2013

The problem is, where does it end? The right click menu is OK for simple formatting, but if you add all the different headings H1 - H6 and if they need configuring differently in different context etc, then the right click menu is going to be a right mess.

This might be something better looked at as we think more about redeveloping the wizard, and we get an opportunity to add a 'proper' html editor.