[Xerte] Re: Some help with Xerte

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Mon Mar 25 12:40:22 GMT 2013

Ok. I now what the problem is in this case.

Let me check whether this is a fault in the current installer or
something else. I'll send you the package back (fixed by hand) shortly
so you can test it in Blackboard.

For those who want to know the technical details: The language
definition files are missing from the languages folder.

Tom

Tom Reijnders
TOR Informatica
Chopinlaan 27