[Xerte] Re: Some help with Xerte

Matthew Street m.j.street at keele.ac.uk
Mon Mar 25 12:09:12 GMT 2013

Thanks for the quick responses, we are using Xerte 2.18. Please find
attached a SCORM package with just two pages, I have had some success using
the online toolkit locally on my machine this exported a test SCORM 2004
package which worked in Blackboard, I beginning to wonder if it is the way
in which the learning object has been created.  Attached is a two page
example that have tried to create in a similar fashion to the learning
object I am struggling with (this also doesn't work in Blackboard)

Many Thanks
Matt Street