[Xerte] Re: Limited usability after successful setup using Xampp

Personal Hotmail Email mgallaghernc at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 25 02:30:07 GMT 2013

Hi,

Well, I’ve tried Explorer and Google, both seem to work the same. On either browser, the resource links at the bottom didn’t work until I went back to setup and chose the manual setup option instead of the Xampp easy setup option, They seem to work now although not sure what the difference is.

I still don’t have the full menu on the right for creating new courses. Only the top Xerte Online Toolkits  and RSS options are available.

Today I tried setting Xampp and Xerte using another PC with Windows 7 Home edition and everything worked as expected, no trouble. This may be some trouble with Windows Vista settings. (On the original PC).

Mark