[Xerte] Re: Limited usability after successful setup using Xampp

xerte at pgogywebstuff.com xerte at pgogywebstuff.com
Sat Mar 23 15:10:40 GMT 2013

Does it fail on all files, or just 1?
Pgogy Webstuff http://www.pgogywebstuff.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "Xerte discussion list"
Sent:Sat, 23 Mar 2013 04:55:45 -0400
Subject:[Xerte] Limited usability after successful setup using Xampp

	Hi,

	I’m having difficulty finding additional or expanded information
for setting up Xerte Onlinetoolkits using Xampp as a stand alone
system so I’m hoping someone can help provide direction or support.

	I have successfully set up Xerte as a standalone setup using Xampp
for my testing and development project. Most items seem to work as
expected. I’m having trouble when I try to import media. Please see
the embedded pic. I choose a simple .jpg file and get this error when
I try to upload it. The preview option gives me the same error. All
media options create the same error.

	Any suggestions?

	Thanks

	Mark