[Xerte] Unable to export zip files from Xerte

Julian Prior j.prior2 at bath.ac.uk
Wed Mar 6 13:40:21 GMT 2013

Hi all,

We have just received the following from an instructional designer working on a university project using Xerte:

"The XERTE server won't allow me to export zip files so I can't
keep a manual backup.  At present I'm having to double build on a
non-UoB XERTE server (something I'd prefer not to do because it can be
quite time consuming).  I was wondering if this is something they were
aware of?"

We are currently running 1.8. Any suggestions?

Julian Prior
Learning Technologist
Learning and Teaching Enhancement Office
Wessex House 5.35
University of Bath
Claverton Campus

Tel: 01225383864