[Xerte] Unable to export zip files from Xerte

Julian Prior j.prior2 at bath.ac.uk
Wed Mar 6 13:40:21 GMT 2013

Hi all,

We have just received the following from an instructional designer working on a university project using Xerte:

"The XERTE server won't allow me to export zip files so I can't
keep a manual backup.  At present I'm having to double build on a
non-UoB XERTE server (something I'd prefer not to do because it can be
quite time consuming).  I was wondering if this is something they were
aware of?"

We are currently running 1.8. Any suggestions?

cheers

Julian
--
Julian Prior