[Xerte] Re: Locating content source files.

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Wed Mar 6 10:22:25 GMT 2013

No, I was supposing the LO already exists in both installations
 1. Export/Import the first time around.
 2. Sync by syncing the USER-FILES folder

And yes, I definitely concider this a hack.

Best way forward would be to have a proper install. Can't emphasize rust enough.

Tom

--
Verzonden van mijn Android telefoon met K-9 Mail.