[Xerte] Problems with exporting LOs from XOT v1.7 to XOT v2

EKMEKCIOGLU Cuna Cuna.Ekmekcioglu at ed.ac.uk
Wed Jun 19 10:49:30 BST 2013

Hi,

We have just installed a clean version of XOT on our server hoping that we can easily import the zipped LOs from our v1.7 install back into the new version. However, it says 'You can only import Zip Files'. We are trying to import zip files. Are the old LOs not compatible with the new version or are we missing something in the process?

Thanks
Cuna
Dr Cuna Ekmekcioglu
Senior eLearning Advisor
Information Services
King's Buildings
James Clerk Maxwell Building
Tel: (0131)6505108
Email:c.ekmekcioglu at ed.ac.uk

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.