[Xerte] Problems with exporting

Mcnaughton, Nicolle (Hills Road Staff) nmcnaughton at hillsroad.ac.uk
Wed Jun 19 09:02:16 BST 2013

Dear Xerte users,
I am trying to make a package using the online toolkit, and need to export it to allow my school to post it up in a finished form on our external website.
I have used the 'scorm export' method as advised, and when I activate the program once I have unzipped it, it says it is looking for an API adaptor.
Despite the errors, it seems to work OK, but I would prefer not to have confusing messages pop up.
The exact messages are:

Unable to locate the LMS's API Implementation LMSInitialize was not successful
Unable to find an API adaptor.

Any help would be much appreciated,

Thanks,
Nicolle