[Xerte] Youtube videos workaround?

KnowledgeWare knowledgeware at kccsoft.com
Wed Jun 12 19:45:42 BST 2013

I have the same problem as Cuna (youtube's stuck on 'Player Loading' message
after the latest Flash player upgrade). We are on toolkits 1.7 and upgrading
this immediately to the latest is not an option.

Is there any workaround to this (other than convert the videos to run via
the FLV icon)?

Thanks

RonM2

What version of the Flash player is on the affected machines?

I recently heard of a Flash upgrade causing and issue with the YT player
model.