[Xerte] Exporting Bootstrap content

King, Martin Martin.King at rhul.ac.uk
Mon Jun 10 16:12:34 BST 2013

Hello,

I have an unorthodox Xerte Online Toolkits set-up in that I’ve installed it on my own desktop using XAMPP.  This has previously met my needs as I develop my knowledge and experience of the software while slowly building a demand for a web-based service.  Having upgraded to V2 to take advantage of the Bootstrap Template I cannot see a way of exporting this particular type of content for use elsewhere.  I can see only links and embedding codes, which as they refer to file on my PC are not much use.  Is there a way round this?

Kind Regards
Martin
Martin King B.A., M.Sc., A.H.E.A.
Senior Learning & Technology Officer