[Xerte] Re: [XOT v1.7] YouTube videos not displaying

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Jun 7 11:18:41 BST 2013

You need to upgrade your XOT software, youtube deprecated the swf player we used to use (thanks yt) so we had to change it - those changes were released with 1.9 last October, AFAIK the old youtube player was removed then, but perhaps YT have only just removed it as these issues have only just started appearing.