[Xerte] Re: Examples of addAsCuePoint for movies in desktop version?

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Jun 5 07:01:56 BST 2013

What icon is on the event response?

-----Original Message-----
From: xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk [mailto:xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk] On Behalf Of KnowledgeWare
Sent: 05 June 2013 02:03
To: 'Xerte discussion list'
Subject: [Xerte] Examples of addAsCuePoint for movies in desktop version?

Using xerte desktop 2.17, youtube movie template page ran into problems after I upgraded to the latest Flash version, so I've downloaded the youtube and am running it out of the xerte movie icon.

The problem I found is that the nice annotations on youtube get lost during this process, so I'm trying to figure out how to use addAsCuePoint to put some text annotations back into the movie.

Does anyone know of any code examples around of how to do this? I've got a script icon after the movie icon and have added 'addAsCuePoint' there pointed to the ID of the movie icon, and put an interaction icon after all this and added an 'event' listening for the 'addAsCuePoint' event name, but can't seem to get it to trigger.

Thanks

RonM2