[Xerte] Re: IE bug

Smith, John J.J.Smith at gcu.ac.uk
Fri Jul 26 18:15:09 BST 2013

Hi Nick

No worries. That would be ideal i think  we can cope without... i already have an idea of what needs patching to fix the issue...

Just to be 100% sure i have identified the issue - it is the collapsed accordion, not taking up the full height of the window that is the issue, in ie only?

Regards

John Smith
Learning Technologist
School of Health and Life Sciences

Sent from Samsung Galaxy SII

"Sheppard, Nick" <N.E.Sheppard at leedsmet.ac.uk> wrote:

Hi John

Unfortunately it's not public...I'd need to speak to our infrastructure folk next week but unlikely to be a priority for them!

Nick