[Xerte] Re: Xerte question_please help

Smith, John J.J.Smith at gcu.ac.uk
Wed Jul 24 09:41:55 BST 2013

Again Maritza, sorry but something is being lost in translation as I don't know what you mean by "annotate an image (annotated diagramme) via URL address"

Regards,

John Smith | Learning Technologist
Room A251, Govan Mbeki Building | School of Health & Life Sciences | Glasgow Caledonian University
Cowcaddens Road | Glasgow | G4 0BA