[Xerte] Changes in the interface in HTML5

Javier Escudero javier.escudero at plymouth.ac.uk
Mon Jul 22 17:24:06 BST 2013

Hi there,

I have recently been using xerte to develop on-line contents for people
with Parkinson's disease in the context of a small EU initiative. The
contents have been developed in a local installation of xerte online
toolkit (version 1.9, I believe) at the University of Plymouth. The
contents must be made available in HTML5.

The project leader would like to customise the interface so that the top
and bottom black bars in HTML 5 have a different colour (following the
"branding" of the project). I am already using the "icon" property of
the xot template but, please, could anybody tell me if it would be
possible to change the colour of the other elements in those bars
(background, buttons, etc.)?

Thank you very much for this great tool!

Best regards,
--
Javier Escudero, PhD

Signal Processing and Multimedia Communications Research Group (SPMC)
School of Computing and Mathematics
Plymouth University
PL4 8AA - UK
http://goo.gl/pZnpu