[Xerte] Xerte query-please help

Kathryn Duncan kd0566.2010 at my.bristol.ac.uk
Sat Jul 20 20:12:13 BST 2013

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a Bristol medical student designing an e-tutorial project and was
wondering if you could help me. I would like to know if there was a way to
display the main headings on the contents page that could be further
clicked to reveal associated subheadings, please see attached for further
clarification. I have tried to use multiple perspectives but have been
limited as can only upload videos as flv or wmv file types, so am using
YouTube to display videos. I have also considered tabbed navigator, but as
far as I am aware that only allows one type of media to be uploaded and my
e-tutorial covers multiple media types under on heading.

I would be grateful for any advice on this.

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,

Kathryn