[Xerte] Re: Connectors Hot spot image connector & Audio

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Thu Jul 4 17:46:58 BST 2013

Yes that does make sense but as I said just upload the mp4 first then the
flv so that the line in the editor points to the flv. That way the html5
code will look for and load the mp4 if it needs it e.g. on an ipad as long
as both files have exactly the same file name apart from the extension.

HTH

Ron