[Xerte] Re: Couple of glitches with embeded video and contents button

Bardell Jason jason.bardell at kent.fire-uk.org
Mon Jul 1 21:08:02 BST 2013

Hi Ron

I have tried to do that several times but nothing works, I have used notepad to see if there were any gaps but when I removed any spaces I just received an error message.

I have used this youtube embeded code:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1AtT8a1EJ6k" frameborder="0"allowfullscreen></iframe>

I still cant navigate to page 5 and the contents pane appears behind youtube on page 4. Are you using IE9?

Thanks

Jason