[Xerte] Re: Couple of glitches with embeded video and contents button

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 1 16:02:34 BST 2013

All pc's using the same browser and version?

From: jason.bardell at kent.fire-uk.org
To: xerte at lists.nottingham.ac.uk
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 14:45:57 +0000
Subject: [Xerte] Couple of glitches with embeded video and contents button

Hello

We have experienced a number of glitches in xerte2.0, these relate to:

Embeded video content but especially YouTube videos, displays message “failed to load, try again later” inside youtube video frame. This is temperamental and works on some pcs. Also trying to proceed past embed video pages has proved problematic with the
next screen going ‘black’.Contents button, sometimes returning to homepage instead of selected page. This is usually the page before or after embedded video. At the moment its failing to get past one of our LO embed video pages.

You might be able to replicate this through a LO of the above point.

http://www.sehrdg.com/moodle/xerte/play.php?template_id=306

Are there any solutions to the above?

Thanks

Jason

This message has been checked for viruses but the contents of an attachment may still contain software viruses which could damage your computer system, you are advised to perform your own checks. Email communications with the University of Nottingham may be monitored as permitted by UK legislation.