[Xerte] Re: Problem with installer

Paul Swanson Paul.Swanson at harlandfs.com
Sat Jan 26 17:47:44 GMT 2013

The script that creates the database needs to have backticks ( ` ) around the database name. The backtick character is on the same key as the ~ character.

https://www.google.com/search?q=mysql+hyphen+database+name

You might also need to alter the scripts that connect to the database to include backticks around the database name.

Paul Swanson
Internal Business Systems Analyst
Internal Business Intelligence
Harland Financial Solutions