[Xerte] Re: admin-site password for management

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Jan 25 09:35:12 GMT 2013

Not sure it matters too much?

‘admin’
‘opensesame’

From: xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk [mailto:xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Pat @ Pgogy
Sent: 25 January 2013 09:07
To: Xerte discussion list
Subject: [Xerte] Re: admin-site password for management

Hello,

I will change setup this weekend to make it a separate page.

Thoughts on xampp defaults?

Pgogy Webstuff - http://www.pgogywebstuff.com
Makers of web things of a fair to middling quality

On 25 Jan 2013, at 07:25, Tom Reijnders <reijnders at tor.nl<mailto:reijnders at tor.nl>> wrote:
Hi,

The admin username and password are stored in the sitedetails table in mysql. You can edit the record admin_username and admin_password (plain text) with phpMyAdmin or similar tools. Normally it is set during setup (but you can easily miss that)

Tom