[Xerte] Re: latex/stripslashes/magic quotes etc

Paul Swanson Paul.Swanson at harlandfs.com
Mon Jan 21 19:30:44 GMT 2013

That's strange! Are you checking the php.ini in the php directory? It's not always the ini file being used. The best way to determine what ini file is being used is to run phpinfo() and see what is in the Loaded Configuration File setting. Sometimes you will find that it is being loaded from a different location. The output will also tell you what magic_quotes_gpc is set to. I'm not sure what impact magic_quotes_runtime would have, but if that is off on server 3 but on on server 2, it might need to be factored in as well.

Paul Swanson
Internal Business Systems Analyst
Internal Business Intelligence
Harland Financial Solutions