[Xerte] Re: Xerte Project Questions

Pat Lockley patrick.lockley at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 16 12:54:58 GMT 2013

the manual does probably need updating - one of the issues with the 7
during install is that sometimes the uploader (human)'s rights / chmods
blocks the web server account (apache, IIS) so the install can't complete.

Once installed I think you can choose your own settings.

The import folder can be placed outside the webroot, and it should in
theory be possible to do this for user-files as well, but it'd need a bit
of a rewrite and not sure how the flash would feel about it