[Xerte] Re: Translation of LO's

István Pető ipeto77 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 19:26:05 GMT 2013

Finally! Wohoo! :) Thanks a lot!
After adding $_SESSION['toolkits_language'] = "hu-HU"; to the
_load_language_file() function of functions.php, everything seem to
work now, both language files have been loaded.

However, I have one more question: Where and should I insert the
language variables of page types? I tried to add these lines to the
wizard_hu-HU.xml but it didn't work:

    <learningObject>
        <newNodes>
            <textMatch>
                <textMatch name="Adj címet az oldalnak!" text="Készíts
leírást a feladathoz!" correctMessage="A helyes válaszokat
megjelöltük" submitBtnTxt="Elküld" submitBtnTip="A válaszok elküldése"
submitBtnWidth="80" />
            </textMatch>
        </newNodes>
    </learningObject>