[Xerte] Re: [XOT] Inserting special character

Paul Swanson Paul.Swanson at harlandfs.com
Fri Jan 11 22:26:12 GMT 2013

I've never used the slideshow page (I've only used Desktop Xerte). What happens if you just try <?

Another thing that might work is to create a variable in a script icon, then embedding that variable in the text icon:

script icon:
lessThan = "<";

text icon:
{"if (1 " + lessThan + " 2) echo 'The universe is in order'; "}

Using curly braces in a text icon makes it an expression.

Paul Swanson
Internal Business Systems Analyst
Internal Business Intelligence
Harland Financial Solutions