[Xerte] Re: XOT

Nigel Irwin Nigel.Irwin at rewardstraining.co.uk
Wed Jan 9 12:23:00 GMT 2013

OK my previous question I have self answered :).

Next: I see from the properties of an LO that there is a separate link
for html5 version ie play_html5.php, if we want to embed an HTML5
version do we just change play.php to play_html.php in the embed code.
Probably obvious but just wanted to check.

Regards, Nigel
IT Training and Support Co-ordinator

01444 884906