[Xerte] Re: xerte desktop 2.18 page templates question

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Thu Jan 3 10:06:29 GMT 2013

Hello RonM2,

One further addition to my notes below.

When you open the wizard form for the page you have added manually you will
just see a "pageWizard" entry in the form. Click on the Insert button above
it and use the menu that displays to add a new Page entry for that type of
page.

Then everything should start looking like what you are used to. :-)

Kind regards

Johnathan

PS I will be out for the rest of the day but if you have any further
questions I will try to respond this evening.