[Xerte] Re: HTML5 Export
Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Feb 26 14:07:06 GMT 2013
You can probably unpick the html from play_html5.php in modules/xerte and fudge the FileLocation variables to point to the right place, then take the xml and the media folder from the piece. Fay is in tomorrow, she might have a starter html file that will make this easier, but it shouldn't be too tricky for a man of your talents,
From: xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk [mailto:xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Adam Read
Sent: 26 February 2013 08:48
To: 'Xerte discussion list'
Subject: [Xerte] HTML5 Export
Just wondering if there's a way to export an offline learning object and play it in the HTML5 player? I've tried both the standard zip and archive zip, only the latter seems to contain any reference to the HTML5 templates, but the index.htm still loads the flash version.
A colleague has a whole raft of LOs which they want to publish to a CD, but the HTML player would be preferable if possible.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Adam Read BA (Hons) PG Cert ODE (Open)
Senior e-Learning Technologist
University College Plymouth St Mark & St John
Register <http://www.marjon.ac.uk/courses/opendays/> for our next Open Day on Tuesday 25 June 2013, from 9.30am
Or request<http://www.marjon.ac.uk/prospectusrequest/> your Undergraduate or Postgraduate prospectus<http://www.marjon.ac.uk/prospectusrequest/>
* We will shortly become The University of St Mark & St John<http://www.marjon.ac.uk/aboutmarjon/newsandevents/ucpmarjonnews/title_31203_en.html> (Marjon).
* 90% of our students<http://www.marjon.ac.uk/> are in employment or further study within 6 months of graduation.
* We run 100+ programmes<http://www.marjon.ac.uk/courses/courses/coursesearchbysubjectarea/>, which place a high emphasis on being relevant to the labour market.
* Your first choice provider for specialisms<http://www.marjon.ac.uk/courses/courses/coursesearchbysubjectarea/> in Sport, Education (inc Teacher Training), Language & Linguistics, and Journalism & Creative Arts.
* The Sunday Times has recently awarded us 80% for Teaching Excellence<http://www.marjon.ac.uk/courses/courses/coursesearchbysubjectarea/>.
* We are an Ofsted 'Outstanding' provider of Initial Teacher Training<http://www.marjon.ac.uk/courses/courses/coursesearchbylevelofstudy/teachertraining/>.
* The National Student Survey 2012 (NSS) ranked us 87% for Student Satisfaction<http://www.marjon.ac.uk/>.
* Marjon's Student Support<http://www.marjon.ac.uk/studentlife/studentsupport/> has achieved the Matrix Accreditation<http://www.marjon.ac.uk/studentlife/studentsupport/matrixstandard/> (2012), for the 3rd year running.
University College Plymouth St Mark & St John, Derriford Road, Plymouth, PL6 8BH
Phone: 01752 636700 Web: www.ucpmarjon.ac.uk<http://www.ucpmarjon.ac.uk>
Acting Principal: Karen Cook A Church of England College Founded in 1840
University College Plymouth St Mark & St John is a registered charity the trustee
of which is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No. 7635609
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Xerte