[Xerte] Re: Getting started with customising/scripting in Xerte Developers Edition

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Mon Feb 18 16:10:56 GMT 2013

What customizations are we talking about? And do you use the pages in
Xerte standalone?

If you do, you can customize the look and feel of pretty much everything
by double-clicking on the top most item in the list (default name is
Learning Object) and then choosing 'Advanced Display'.

Mind you, this only works this way for Xerte Standalone and if you
create the project via Pages->Create new Page Project.

You can accomplish some of the customizations in XOT as well, but it
requires different/more work.

Regards,

Tom

Op 18-2-2013 16:29, Davies Helen.M. schreef:

> Hi,
>
> I'm looking to take the next step in Xerte and start customising my
> Learning Objects in more detail. I've already made use of the pages
> found in the Xerte.net wiki and was hoping to look at some of the
> customisation features and possibly the scripting.
>
> However, the links on the FAQs page
> (http://wiki.xerte.net/index.php5?title=Frequently_Asked_Questions)
> lead to blank pages.  Are there any links to resources/tutorials on
> getting started with these features?
>
> Many thanks in advance
>
> Helen
>
> *Helen M
> Davies                                                                          Helen
> M Davies*
>
> *Cynorthwyydd Cymorth e-Ddysgu **eLearning Support Assistant***
>
> *Academi Dysgu ac Addysgu Abertawe (ADAA)              Swansea Academy
> for Learning & Teaching (SALT)*
>
> *Gwasanaethau Gwybodaeth a Systemau
>            Information Services and Systems*
>
> *Prifysgol Abertawe Swansea University*
>
> *Parc Singleton, Abertawe Singleton Park, Swansea*
>
> *SA2 8PP SA2 8PP*
>
> **
>
> *e-bost: helen.m.davies at swansea.ac.uk
> <mailto:helen.m.davies at swansea.ac.uk> email:
> helen.m.davies at swansea.ac.uk <mailto:helen.m.davies at swansea.ac.uk>*
>
> *ffon: +44 (0)1792 602834                            tel:  +44 (0)1792
> 602834*
>
> *twitter: @HelenMD twitter: @HelenMD*

Tom Reijnders
TOR Informatica