[Xerte] Re: Keeping (HTML5) Page Templates Up-to-date
Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Feb 18 10:46:48 GMT 2013
All the latest files are in the svn, but they might be checked in as 'work in progress'. We should have another zip file soon, and we hope to have 'parity' between the old flash and new html5 systems at easter, but easter is a slightly vague point in time...
From: xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk [mailto:xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Adam Read
Sent: 18 February 2013 10:33
To: 'Xerte discussion list'
Subject: [Xerte] Keeping (HTML5) Page Templates Up-to-date
I notice that on some Xerte example objects running with the HTML5 player they contain page templates that don't work under my XOT 1.9 installation (e.g Quiz).
What's the best way to make sure I always have the most up-to-date HTML5 compliant templates, and how do I add them to my installation?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Adam Read BA (Hons) PG Cert ODE (Open)
Senior e-Learning Technologist
University College Plymouth St Mark & St John
* We will shortly become The University of St Mark & St John<http://www.marjon.ac.uk/aboutmarjon/newsandevents/ucpmarjonnews/title_31203_en.html> (Marjon).
* We run 100+ programmes<http://www.marjon.ac.uk/courses/courses/coursesearchbysubjectarea/>, which place a high emphasis on being relevant to the labour market.
* Your first choice provider for specialisms<http://www.marjon.ac.uk/courses/courses/coursesearchbysubjectarea/> in Sport, Education (inc Teacher Training), Language & Linguistics, and Journalism & Creative Arts.
* The Sunday Times has recently awarded us 80% for Teaching Excellence<http://www.marjon.ac.uk/courses/courses/coursesearchbysubjectarea/>.
* The National Student Survey 2012 (NSS) ranked us 87% for Student Satisfaction<http://www.marjon.ac.uk/>.
* 90% of our students<http://www.marjon.ac.uk/> are in employment or further study within 6 months of graduation.
* We are an Ofsted 'Outstanding' provider of Initial Teacher Training<http://www.marjon.ac.uk/courses/courses/coursesearchbylevelofstudy/teachertraining/>.
* Marjon's Student Support<http://www.marjon.ac.uk/studentlife/studentsupport/> has achieved the Matrix Accreditation<http://www.marjon.ac.uk/studentlife/studentsupport/matrixstandard/> (2012), for the 3rd year running.
Visit our next Open Day on 20 February 2013, from 9.30am. Register at: www.marjon.ac.uk<http://www.marjon.ac.uk>
University College Plymouth St Mark & St John, Derriford Road, Plymouth, PL6 8BH
Phone: 01752 636700 Web: www.ucpmarjon.ac.uk<http://www.ucpmarjon.ac.uk>
Acting Principal: Karen Cook A Church of England College Founded in 1840
University College Plymouth St Mark & St John is a registered charity the trustee
of which is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No. 7635609
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Xerte