[Xerte] Re: Desktop - bypassing a sound based on variable

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Feb 11 09:22:31 GMT 2013

You're on the flow, and you want to decide whether to play a sound or just scoot straight on?

I'd put the sound on the flowline, as it were, and then in a script beforehand do

If (myVar == true){ //or whatever
  icon.nextSibling.removeNode(); //delete the sound icon (removeNode()?)
{ else {
  //the sound will play
}