[Xerte] Desktop - default action key for text entry?

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 10 17:01:58 GMT 2013

Did the engine ever get this added?I saw a hint of it in the archives, but nothing definitive.
Or some way to trip and interaction without taking the focus away.
I set up a textinput in a text icon:
icontextentry.txt._height = 20;icontextentry.txt._width = 300;icontextentry.txt.background = true;icontextentry.txt.border = true;icontextentry.txt.type = 'input';icontextentry.txt.selectable = true;icontextentry.txt.maxChars = 40;icontextentry.txt.multiline = 0;myTF = new TextFormat();myTF.font = "Verdana";myTF.size = 14;icontextentry.txt.setNewTextFormat(myTF);setFocus(icontextentry.txt);

Now how do I stop the flow until Enter is pressed?
Evaluating keys is no good as it pulls focus from the text input. :-/