[Xerte] Re: this file is in use by xx

Dan Attwood danattwood at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 09:26:58 GMT 2013

could it be in my case that the lock files aren't being removed because of
the move from a windows box to a linux and as a result the permissions on
the file are screwed and so it can't be deleted?
The users have told me that they have found a way around it by removed the
and then re-adding the editing rights for the user - which I guess might
re-create the lock file.