[Xerte] Desktop version - default stage size

KnowledgeWare knowledgeware at kccsoft.com
Tue Dec 31 04:16:25 GMT 2013

In the (flash based) desktop xerte, does anyone know how to control the size
of the window that opens when 'preview' is selected? I have both 'stageSize'
and 'defaultSize' set to 1024,768 in the Learning Object icon, but it
consistently opens to around 800,600. Once the window is dragged open to the
right size it stays that way until you shut down completely and start again.
I don't see a way to force that opening window to the right size.

RonM2