[Xerte] uploading to moodle

Mohamed Abdulkarim Mohamed.Abdulkarim at westking.ac.uk
Thu Dec 19 11:30:11 GMT 2013

Hello,
I created a learning objects and would like to share them with students, I tried to uploaded to Moodle as I used to do with the old version of xerte but with this new version I have difficulties to choose from the list below. Can anyone advice on how to do this please, any step by step guide to follow Just I'm teaching myself how to use xerte? Many thanks

Mohamed Abdul karim
Learning Centre Facilitator
Learner Experience Team

Mohamed.Abdulkarim at westking.ac.uk<mailto:Mohamed.Abdulkarim at westking.ac.uk>
Westminster Kingsway College
Kings Cross Learning Resources Centre
211 Grays Inn Road
London WC1X 8RA

Direct line: 020 7832 5005

For more information please visit <a href="http://www.mimecast.com" target=_blank>http://www.mimecast.com<br>
This email message has been delivered safely and archived online by Mimecast.
</a>