[Xerte] Re: Xerte: Upload failed HTTPError -

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Thu Dec 19 06:21:19 GMT 2013

Jeff,

Could you please try the attached file (please make a backup of your
version) and place it in library/Xerte/Authentication
(or comment out line 33 of the library/Xerte/Authentication/Factory.php)

and change config.php (of the xerte install) and change line 26:
$development=true

If needed, modify line 33 as well, so you will have access to the
debug.log file.

And then try Moddle authentication again?

Tom