[Xerte] Re: Xerte: Upload failed HTTPError -

Monroe.J.George at jci.com Monroe.J.George at jci.com
Wed Dec 18 16:23:34 GMT 2013

Tom,

#1 is a true statement "1. Upload doesn't work in IE and Firefox, but it
does work in Chrome"

Authentication does not work in any browser (only guest user works)

Integration to config is; (Moodle)

/var/www/environmental/config.php

Root file path:

/var/www/environmental/xertetoolkit/

The auth_config.php file is exactly the way it was at install. Any
modifications to it gives the same error as this.
Leaving it as guest is the only option that will work.

John,

I reviewed and tried each different proposed solution, but still no joy,

http://xerte.org.uk/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=4&id=80&Itemid=759&lang=en&limitstart=0

Can you edit and save the LOs and then exit and go back and edit the LO
where you left off? If so then your sessions should be working fine.

Yes, I can edit, save, exit and go back in to edit where it left off. So
it must not be a session problem.

Thanks for the help, Jeff

Monroe (Jeff) George
Quality, Environmental Systems Engineer