[Xerte] Re: Xerte: Upload failed HTTPError -

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Tue Dec 17 08:06:35 GMT 2013

Jeff,

I must say that I am a bit confused about what is the real issue.

After rereading, I assume you have two issues.
1. Upload doesn't work in IE and Firefox, but it does work in Chrome
2. Authentication doesn't work in IE and firefox, but it seems to work
in Chrome.

You mention that issue 2. bothers you the most, so let's conecntrate on
that first:

a. The error is a php exception, so I would really be surprised, if this
works in any browser.
Could you please verify that the íntegration_config_path in the
sitedetqails table contains the full path to your moddle config file,
i.e. /srv/www/htdocs/moodle2/config.php

You can check this directly in mysql, or browse to management.php:

Than check again. If that doesn't work, please verify auth_config.php.
If that still doesn't work, plase post the auth_config.php file.

Tom